A fire ravages a pizzeria in Breteuil

Heavy smoke billowed from the building. © DR

The image made an impression late in the afternoon at Breteuil, this Tuesday, November 22. For still unexplained reasons, a the fire broke out at 4:45 p.m. in trade Maestro Pizza located at 119 rue Gambetta in Breteuil (Euros).

The fire spread quickly in the pizzeria, and heavy smoke forced the firefighters to evacuate the three apartments above the business. As the fast food restaurant was not open at the time, no employees were injured and neither were the neighbors.

Nineteen firefighters from Breteuil, Evreux and Beaumont-le-Roger intervened to control the fire using spears.

The pizzeria, on the other hand, is completely charred. The scene was captured by local residents and posted on social networks.

Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Le Réveil Normand in the My News room. With a single click, after registration, you will find all the news about your favorite cities and brands.

Leave a Comment