It is actually a pizza, prepared on a tasty slice of bread, with melting burrata cheese, truffle oil, tomatoes and marinara sauce. To make your mouth water even more, make the recipe like this:
Watch the video on TikTok
– A few slices of sourdough bread, butter, truffle oil, burrata slices, a slice of tomato, a little olive oil, lemon juice, marinara sauce, a little grated parmesan, oregano and a few red pepper flakes.
To make the recipe:
- Cut very thick slices of bread lengthwise, then slice your tomatoes. Sprinkle them with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice and a little salt. To reserve.
- Butter your bread slices generously on both sides and add a drizzle (or more, depending on your taste) of truffle oil. Toast your bread until both sides are golden brown.
- It’s time to add your pizza toppings! Add a good amount of sliced burrata on the two slices of bread (you can never have too much, after all!), then your tomatoes. Add a little lemon juice and salt.
- Bake everything in the oven at 375°C until the burrata is well melted. Add a little more truffle oil, and possibly Parmesan cheese on top. When your toast is ready, you can add some preheated tomato marinara sauce, some oregano and chili flakes.
Enjoy your lunch!
→ Subscribe to Zeste’s newsletters to receive recipes, articles and expert advice.